Port Stephens Security Doors and Blinds are specialists in all types of aluminium security doors, screen doors, window grilles and insect screens. We offer a large range of products that will keep your home or office safe and secure from intruders.
The most common security door we install is the Diamond Grille Safety and Security Doors. These doors meet the Australian Standards for manufacturing and installation. They are availble in a wide range of standard colours including white, white birch, surfmist, custom cream, stone beige, paperbark, pottery, dune, jasper, apo grey, silver anodised, woodland grey, anotec dark grey,ultra silver gloss, black, charcoal, deep ocean blue, hammersley brown, hawthorne green and bronze. We also offer a woodgrain look plus over 250 premium powdercoat colours. Please view brochure below.
¬†¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬†
If you are seeking optimum security we offer technologically advanced Stainless Steel Mesh Security Doors and Window Grilles. Prowler Proof Forcefield offers you maximum security and out performs other products on the market by exceeding all Australian standards. I's almost invisible, still it's near impossible to get past. Forcefield frames are welded together instead of being held together by rivets or screws. A weld is stronger than any screw or rivet and it looks better too. With its seamless corners it is the best looking security screen on the market. These doors are available in over 300 colours.
¬†¬† ¬† ¬†
The assembly system is patented and unique to ForceField
¬ģ. The heavy duty aluminium frame and the 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh are joined together in a mechanical and chemical bond. It is virtually unbreakable and provides complete insulation of the two metals‚Ä¶eliminating a major cause of corrosion. ForceField¬ģ has passed every imaginable test - and a few you would never imagine. Go to www.prowlerproof.com.au for further information or view brochure below.
Another Stainless Steel Security Mesh product we offer is Panther Protect. The advantages of Panther protect are:
1) Independent testing by NATA confirms that Panther Protect is at least 20 times stronger than current specified Australian Standards
2) Panther protect products have also passed, knife sheer, salt spray, and lock and hinge lever tests. All exceed Australian Standards.
3) Panther Protect also meets requirements for construction level 1, 2 and 3 bush fire prone areas. Refer to the building code of Australia which may be interpreted differently dependant on your councils interpretations
4) The new Mark 3 design with its clever vertical leg causes a dramatic wedging action. This means the greater the force the greater the wedging action.
5) This load locking design eliminates the need for screwing or crimping. This eliminates the mixing of dissimilar metals which can cause galvanic corrosion and consequent weakness.
6) Two choices of mesh. 316 marine grade Stainless Steel mesh which has a tensile strength of1060 mega pascals or the even stronger Galvanised and powder coated steel mesh with a tensile strength of 1300.
(There are generic products that are similar in look and feel but have only a fraction of the strength of Panther Protect mesh and will never comply with the Australian standards.)
7) Patented, 3 point parrot beaking locking system as standard.
8) Choice of 9 colours and 2 wood grain finishes, or an opportunity to powdercoat .
We also offer a large range of Decorative Security Doors for those who would like to capture that added touch of personal style and individuality to their doors. The panels are manufactured by Colonial Castings in Australia. Rust will never be a problem as all door panels are garvity die cast in 100% recyclable alumnium which is known for its durability and strength. The panels are available in a wide range of powdercoated colours. Please view brochure below.
¬† ¬† ¬†
Please click on the brochures below for further information:
Prowlerproof Forcefield Stainless Steel Security Mesh Brochure
Colonial Castings Decorative Door Panels Brochure